All Inclusive! The price includes the cost of the ticket for the excavations and the guide.
The Morning of August 24, 79 AD the eruption of Vesuvius caught the 11.000 inhabitants of Pompeii by surprise.
The catastrophe killed the population and buried the city under a blanket of ash . Precisely this allowed Pompeii to be perfectly preserved until today. Every year millions of visitors come to admire the archeological site of Pompeii.
Skip the long lines at the entrance and take advantage of an audio-guide service to make your personal tour.
time for changing the voucher : from 9:00 a.m to 3 p.m .
Available languages : italian, french, english, german, spanish, russian, chinese and portuguese
Opening and closing times of the excavations :
- from november 1st to march 31th : 9 a.m - 5 p.m (last admission at 3:30 p.m ) .. saturday sunday opening at 8:30 a.m
- from april 1st to october 31th : 9 a.m to 7:30 p.m (last admission 6 p.m ) .. saturday and sunday opening at 8:30 a.m
-Skip the line entry ticke for Pompeii
-Map for the visit
Services not included
TEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
- It is necessary to leave a valid document including passport, identity card or driving license for the rental of the audio guide
- Languages available for the audio guide: Italian, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Russian
- Time for the exchange of the voucher is from 9:30 to 15:00
- Available languages: French, English, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese
- The devices must be returned before the closing time of the office.
- In case of damage , loss or theft of the devices the user is the only responsible and subject to a penalty to repair costs or replacement
- Children under 17 years old have to show an identification document