With a tour commentary specially tailored to engage younger participants.
The hole family an get involved, and kids wil enjoy learning fun trivia, and taking part in the tour.
Make your own way to the meeting point in time for a 9:00 a.m , 12 p.m , or 2 p.m ( depending on tour option chosen) . After meeting your guide ,set out on a guided walking tour of the ancient Roman city and marvel over the remarkably preserved ruins.
Learn how the city was buried by the 79 A.D eruption of the nearby Mt Vesuvius volcano and see ruins that date back to as early as the tth century B.C. Stand in awe before the world's oldest surviving roman cite, hear history of the roman life as you wander the forum and listen as your guide points out the Roman baths, the Termopolium Capuano an the house of the tragic poet.
Best of all your skip the line access to the archeological site means that the children won't get bored waiting in the long queues . At the end of the tour , guide will be happy to recommend nearby restaurants or how to get back to your accomodation
- Private tour
Services not included
- Entrance ticket
TEMPIO TRAVEL office, first floor of the Circumvesuviana train station of Pompei Scavi Villa dei Misteri , via Villa dei Misteri 1, Pompeii.
The guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- The tour lasts two hours
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.
- Please bring an identification document for children under 18 ears old and for young people between 18-24 years old from the European community
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations. See the cost of tickets to the excavations.
EU citizens aged 18-24 (a document is required)
|Child under 18 years