Book a private tour of Herculaneum and discover the life at Roman Time!
Booking a private guided tour will allow you to spend the day having a personal guide at your disposal.
Furthermore, choosing this kind of service will allow you to customize your service, for example choosing the preferred time or to visit just your favourite highlights.
This type of service is highly recommended for those, like families, who have the need of not having time restrictions in order to make the excursion suitable also for the kids.
Meeting Point at Herculaneum Ticket Office or in other location to be agreed.
Duration: 2 hours
- Private guide
Services not included
- Entrance ticket
Informations: The price of the guide does not include the ticket price of entrance to the excavations.
the guide will be waiting for you with a service sign with your booking name next to the ticket office of the archaeological excavations of Herculaneum, Corso Resina, 187, Ercolano, NA.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological park not included in the price
- The tour lasts two hours
- Guaranteed to skip the line to purchase entrance tickets
- Free to stay inside after the tour
- Available languages: Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, English.
- Whisper available for groups larger than 10 people
- We recommend you to wear comfortable clothes, sneakers and sunscreen.